Standards and Frameworks filters in Communication Triggers
Filter for ‘Standards and Frameworks’ is now available on Communication Setting Triggers that enables you to filter checks sent to their designated integration based on a compliance standard via the Conformity platform and Conformity API.
Update validation for MS Teams webhook URL
We’ve updated the Microsoft Teams Incoming Webhook URL validation in the communication channels to accept the new URL format generated by Microsoft Teams.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the ‘Reload Custom Fields…’ button when creating a Jira communication channel did not reload the custom fields.
- Update the error message to throw 403 (forbidden) when trying to call Update User API endpoint for a Cloud One user.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘view list’ link to view excluded resources disappeared when refreshing on the excluded resources page.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Resource Type’ field was empty on the ‘View by Resource’ tab when filtering by Resources service or Resources-001 rule.
- We have temporarily disabled the S3-014 rule execution in Template Scanner to prevent generating false-negative results. This rule will be re-enabled once an improvement has been implemented.
- Fixed a bug to send notifications by RTM for checks generated for disabled regions.
- Fixed a bug where the Resource Type input disappeared from the Browse all checks filter when Service = ResourceGroup was selected.
- Fixed a bug to retain exceptions while deleting them from Account/Profile rule settings and canceling changes.