Rule Resolution Page links in Template Scanner
When using the Conformity API for Template Scanner, scan results now include Rule resolution page links.
- Fixed a bug where the Organization page was not loading in Trend Micro Cloud One Conformity.
- Fixed the UI elements in the left navigation and the Dashboard that were not being updated without refreshing the browser.
- Fixed an intermittent bug occurring upon a Cloud One Conformity user making an API request using an expired token.
- Fixed a bug by adding error handling when the Profile API post is called with an invalid rule id.
- Fixed a bug where the system returned an error response “500” instead of “403” when a user without access to any accounts in the organization tried to access rule settings.
- Fixed a bug where HibernateOptions will be processed in Template Scanner and the rule: EC2-066-EC2 Hibernation will now generate accurate Checks based on EC2 instance configuration in the template.
- Fixed a bug where S3 bucket policies in JSON string format were now processed in Template Scanner, related rules for example S3-017: Secure Transport will now generate accurate results for them.
- Fixed a bug where scanning an ELB template without specifying the instances property returned the rule ELB-001- Unused Elastic Load Balancers in the Template Scanner results.