Configure Rules for Friendly Accounts
You now have more options to quickly and easily configure friendly accounts for certain rules in Conformity. For more info, see Configure Rules for Friendly Accounts.
Support for Azure
- Added Azure Well-Architected Framework as a Compliance & Conformity Report.
- Updated the following compliance standards and reports to support Azure:
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53 version rev 5
Added support for Osaka AWS regions
We have now added support for ap-northeast-3 i.e. Osaka region to the World Map on the Account and Cost dashboards.
Suppression Data included in Checks API
API Users can now retrieve a Check’s notes when making a request on GET /checks/ in the [Checks API](https://cloudonedocsbuilds.trendmicro.com/docs-conformity-PD-9308/docs/conformity/api-reference/#tag/Checks).
- Fixed a bug where success checks under the ‘View by resource’ tab displayed a ‘Resolve’ button.
- Fixed a bug where adding Azure subscription using API for new organizations where the organization ID has the new longer format will execute successfully without any errors.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar was not visible in the modal displayed when a user clicks on ‘Risk level’ from the Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar kept disappearing when scrolling down in the ‘Improve’ screen from the All Accounts>Groups>Accounts dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Suppressed’ filter option was being displayed as ‘unchecked’ without being selected by the user.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on View/Edit on a Report Config did not open any tab and report configurations.
- Fixed a bug where Scheduled reports generated after an update in compliance standard did not display the updated standard.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on ‘Reset to default’ rule settings on an account still marked the rule setting as ‘Configured’.
- Fixed a bug where a new communication channel got created when configuring a new Jira communication channel when the automatic notification setting was turned on before while the initial create channel request was completed.
- Fixed a bug when clicking Save without providing any inputs for the Communication settings > PagerDuty > Configure services screen so that the error message is correctly displayed.
- Fixed a bug where non-Admin users were able to navigate to Profiles.
- Fixed a bug for the rule DynamoDB-003 to return the check if PointInTimeRecoveryEnabled is set to true.