Please see Cloud One User Management
if you’re accessing Conformity through the Cloud One console. This documentation is relevant only to Conformity standalone customers.
Top navigation bar > User dropdown > User settings > Two-Factor Authentication
Two-Factor Authentication provides an additional step of user authentication which improves security for your Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity account against unauthorised access attacks such as:
- Brute-force attacks
- Credential stuffing
Two-Factor Authentication is highly recommended for all users of Conformity given the sensitivity of data Conformity users have access to.
Two-Factor Authentication options
Currently, Two-Factor Authentication can only be setup at a user level, but Conformity is working on making this option available to be set at the Organisation level.
Set up Two-Factor Authentication
- Click on Setup Two Factor Authentication now
- Use any Time-based One-time Password Algorithm (TOTP) authenticator such as the Google Authenticator to scan the QR code, and then input the Authentication code and Verify
- On successful verification, a message informing that you will be signed out of the Conformity will be displayed. Click OK to log in again using the Two-Factor Authentication process
Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- Click on Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- Confirm by clicking on Yes, disable Two-Factor Authentication
Note: You will not be signed out of the Conformity platform once you disable Two-Factor Authentication