Add Access Policy for Key Vault Attributes
You need to allow Conformity permission to list Key Vault Attributes and Secrets in your Azure account to be able to run certain rules successfully in the Conformity platform.
You will need to set up:
- Key Attributes for Rule-90: New Azure Rule: Ensure that the expiration date is set on all keys.
- Secret Attributes for Rule-93: New Azure Rule: Ensure that the expiration date is set on all secrets.
- From Azure Home, go to Key Vaults.
- Navigate to the vault containing the keys and secrets that you want the rule to monitor.
- Go to the Access policies section and click on the Add Access policy button.
- To set up Key Attributes:
- For Key permissions, select List from the dropdown.
Under Key Management Operations check List.
- To set up Secret permissions:
- Select List from the dropdown.
Under Secret Management Operations select List.
- Select the App registration setup in the Setup an Azure App registration step as the Principal
- Click on Select in the bottom right corner.
- Click Add.
- Click Save on the next page.
Once you save the changes, a notification is displayed in the top right corner of the screen confirming the key vault update.