Cloud Conformity provides a number of tools to help organisations manage their compliance and conformity to standards and frameworks as they relate to cloud infrastructure.
- Standard and Framework checks report - view compliance of your organisation against rules that map to selected Standards and Frameworks
- Compliance and Conformity Reports - view and download a report assessing your cloud infrastructure’s compliance with the controls of supported Standards and Frameworks
- Compliance Excel Report - Excel report assessing your cloud infrastructure’s compliance with the controls of supported Compliance Standards.
- Compliance Score - compliance scoring metric for your cloud infrastructure against Cloud Conformity’s entire rule set of 530+ rules.
Supported Standards and Frameworks
Cloud Conformity currently offers reports for the following standards and frameworks. Each standard or framework is made up of controls that specify security and governance requirements. Cloud Conformity rules are mapped to these controls and the resulting checks can be filtered to display only the rules relevant to a particular standard or framework.
Standard and Framework checks report
- Open All checks report
- Select View by Rule or by Resource
- Expand Filter checks
- Check a standard or framework in Standards & Frameworks. For Example: Monetary Authority of Singapore TRM
We currently support the following Standards & Framework filters:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- CIS Amazon Web Services Foundations Benchmark v1.2.0PCI DSS
- System and Organization Controls (SOC2)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework v1.1
- Scroll down to the checks list, which will display the standard or framework selected. Click on a rule to see the check result (success or failure) against the rule for each resource. See Rules for more info.
- [ Optional ] Download the result as a PDF or CSV report.
- Generate and download new Standard & Framework Checks results
- Click on Generate report
- Download previously generated reports from the history
- Expand Other reports from the Configured reports list
- Select either CSV or PDF format for the report
Note: Standard and Framework checks reports can also be downloaded from All Generated Reports list.
To know more about standards in a particular Standard and Framework report, in most cases you will need to register with the standard from their website to be able to access a detailed PDF about the standards.
Compliance Excel Report
A Compliance Excel Report is mapped in the same way as a Compliance & Conformity Reports however this report is available in XLS format. Currently only supported for CIS AWS Foundations 1.2.0.
Example CIS AWS Foundations report