Welcome to the August update for Cloud Conformity.
Our engineering team has released bugfixes, performance & security enhancements, new rules/controls & best practices, and UX improvements based on client feedback. Here are a few of them:
New Platform Features
View & filter checks by resource
New Rules/Controls in our Knowledge Base
- Ensure that Amazon IAM roles used to establish a trusted relationship between your AWS account and a third-party entity use MFA or External ID
- Remove IAM Policies with Full Administrative Privileges
- Ensure that your Amazon CloudWatch default event bus is not configured to allow access to everyone
- Ensure that the IAM service role associated with your Amazon CloudFormation stack adhere to the principle of least privilege in order avoid unwanted privilege escalation
- Ensure that your AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS) topics do not allow “Everyone” to publish.
- Generic/Cloud Conformity checks can be suppressed using the API
- Organisation External Id can be fetched via the API
- Custom checks can be deleted using check id
- Custom checks fields can be updated e.g. risk levels, tags, etc.
- Filter checks by resource ID when using the Checks endpoint
From the Team
- We’re proud to share the news that we’ve raised a Series A round with the help of Paladin Capital Group and Jump Capital.
- We’re hiring!
Thank you and look out for our update in September.